Password strength

Mike ODELL mo at ccr.org
Mon Oct 20 21:46:27 CDT 2014

that's one that would get checked in a dictonary attack.
however, if you spoonerize it...

The fick jown quox brumps over the lazy dog.

would not.

somewhere i have a collection of sentences containing the entire alphabet.
i'll try to find them. Brian Kernighan composed several.

     - mo

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the jammy fingers.