Military Tech Manuals

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 14 17:42:05 CST 2014

On 11/14/2014 5:33 PM, Phil wrote:
> You wonder where Al Qaida learned how to make Improvised Explosive Devices? You taught them!

  That's what I like about a free and open press. O:-) Lucky I made it
out of my teens in one piece. I remember seeing many such publications
advertized in the seventies from Paladin Press. I've never heard of
picric acid. What can one do with it besides eat holes in clothing and
burn fingers. I had enough of that in chemistry class when working with
sulfuric and nitric acid. The real nasty stuff was hydrofluoric acid we
used to clean quartz tubing with before sealing 7 & 9 nines pure
elements and compound samples in for shipment. I was glad to leave that
stuff behind.

Richard