computer interfaced clamp ammeter

Nan and Sandy Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Tue Nov 18 11:02:47 CST 2014

Don't have one to loan you but with some shopping around you should
be able to get one of these
http://www.fluke.com/fluke/tten/wireless-testers/clamp-meters/Fluke-CNX-a3000-AC-Wireless-Current-Clamp-Module.htm?PID=74902
and one of these
http://en-us.fluke.com/products/all-accessories/fluke-cnx-pc3000-pc-adapter.html
for around $200.00 or so. The would be a good addition to your test
equipment pile.
      Sandy
     WB5MMB