AMRAD Holiday Party

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 7 08:34:56 CST 2014

tacoistas,

It is that time of year again.  I am having our party on Friday,
December 12th. Everyone at tacos can make it but Karl will be out of the
area so he is the only one not able to make it. That is pretty good
batting average but we will miss Karl.

It will be at my house and as before, festivities will begin at 6:30 PM.
  We have limited parking down our driveway for Paul and Bob to get in
so park in the cul de sac etc.  We will reserve the driveway by the
house for those needing help.

If you can bring something, please do as many in the past have done but
don't feel it is required.  All are welcome and be ready for ham radio
talk plus a lot of other subjects.  We will continue until everyone
wears out and leaves.  We always enjoy the tidbits we talk with the
stragglers about.

My house is at:

9251 Wood Glade Drive
Great Falls, VA  22066

Directions are to go West on Route 7 from Tysons Corner, about 2 miles
past the Dulles Access Road, turn right on Towlston Rd.  (This is the
same intersection you would turn left to go to Wolf Trap but you are
going right)

Go down Towlston Road to the second road on the left, Hidden Creek.
Proceed for about 1 mile until it ends at Wood Glade Drive.  Turn left
towards the cul de sac.  Find somewhere to park and walk down our
driveway which is the long pipe stem driveway.  Towards the end of the
driveway bear left to our house.

That is about it. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Frank K0BRA