"It's dead, Jim."

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 14:06:40 CST 2014

In the UK we gave up on Radio Shack (and the awful Maplin Electronics) years ago and started buying our traditional components from something called "The Interwebnet". They bring stuff to your door the day after you order it on a "computator". Still, never mind - in your western imperialist backwater, you will soon have deliveries by Amazon drone. This way, you can have 5 kg of junk delivered within minutes of ordering it, plus the fun of shooting down the drone and getting some cool SMD parts too.

Phil M1GWZ