AI Gives A New Twist to Weight Reduction

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 10 15:02:13 CST 2014

I like to think about an electronic menu at a place like McDonald's.  It
would include a scale that you would step on to and then it would decide
which menu items you were offered. If you are really heavy, it might
only offer a glass of diet drink.  It is shades of George Orwell for sure.

Frank K0BRA