"Looking for" site?

Michael Kato michael.kato at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 08:31:50 CST 2014

André,

  It's not perfect but I've found some stuff by setting up a custom search
on ebay that emails me when it finds a match(also use the feature of
searching for items that are sold in the past to get an idea).  There are
things that I see only once or twice a year frequency even on ebay.  There
are items that I've picked up after watching for 3+ years.  For things like
Sony Receivers I wouldn't be surprised if there was a community of
collectors that hang out on a mailing list somewhere on the internet.  Just
need to find it.

  Good luck. 73

  Merry Christmas + Happy Holidays

K4RQZ