Andre

Mike ODELL mo at ccr.org
Mon Jan 5 20:21:19 CST 2015

Lawrence, I am simply stunned.
The best I can manage at the moment is that
i am deeply sorry for your loss. Andre was one of
the most interesting people I've ever met and
he will be sorely missed by everyone who ever knew him.

if there's anything we can do to help you all through this,
please speak up.

     -mo

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the jammy fingers.