Andre

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Tue Jan 6 09:51:18 CST 2015

Lawrence,

   though not being an official AMRAD member, I exchanged in the past many emails with André and have read all of his
contributions to this TACOS list.
He even invited me to participate to one of your periodic meetings to the place that gives name to this list.
Of course I declined, as I live in Italy, not exactly round the corner, though I would have enjoyed that very much,
given the possibility.

I have been deeply shocked from your announcement. AMRAD has lost one of its prominent members.
Please accept my sincerest condolences.

André, we will have our eyeball QSO in due time, when also the leasing of my material body will be over.

R.I.P.

73  Alberto  I2PHD

---