2015 Antique Radio Charlotte estate auction(s)

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 10:54:50 CST 2015

    Re: 2015 Antique Radio Charlotte estate auction(s)

Subject: [TCA] 2015 Antique Radio Charlotte estate auction(s)

I've been trying to get the Antique Radio Charlotte web page updated,
we're going to have another estate auction for the Steven Smith collection.
Steven passed away last March just a short time after the 2014 conference
that he was unable to attend because he was in the hospital.
His xly contacted me a couple months ago asking if we would help her sale
her husbands collection.
Steven's collection is mostly 20s sets, horn and cone speakers, with some
30s - 40s & 50s sets thrown in for good measure.
The estate auction will take place on Thursday evening starting at
around 7pm.

We've been told that there might be up to 2 more estate collections coming
to the Charlotte show, one of them cannot get there before Friday so if it
really does show up it'll be part of the Friday afternoon auction. Both of
these are completely up in the air and unconfirmed.

If you'd like to see photos of the Steven Smith estate collection you're
invited
to visit these web pages;
http://antiqueradiocharlotte.homestead.com/Smith_estate_auction.html
http://antiqueradiocharlotte.homestead.com/Smith_estate_auction_Page_2.html

The main conference web page is still being worked on but if you'd like
to visit it, it's here, you can get the dates and hotel information;
http://antiqueradiocharlotte.homestead.com/2015.html

Antique Radio Charlotte will take place on Thursday-Friday & Saturday,
March 26-27-28, 2015.
We look forward to seeing everyone there.