LED bulbs

WB4JFI wb4jfi1 at wb4jfi.com
Wed Jan 14 13:39:57 CST 2015

One other thing to be careful about on these LED bulbs.  Some of them (maybe including the one below) are LONGER than regular incandescent bulbs.  I have a ceiling fan that I could not put some LED bulbs in because the bulb was too long and the cover would not fit over.

If you are putting them in a tight location, such as a ceiling fan with cover or garage door opener, make sure you check the length of the bulbs first.  Just because the base screws in doesn’t mean they are an exact replacement physically.
73, Terry, WB4JFI