Tuesday Night Tech Nets

Tom Azlin W7SUA tom at nilza.org
Wed Jan 14 13:50:29 CST 2015

Thanks for your reminder Terry.

I did just download Echolink and register it. Have it on this laptop and
my phone. So I am hoping to link in next Tuesday. Got side tracked as at
the same time and day is the VWS 80m digital net. Winters I can check
into that net and catch up with VWS hams.

turns out lots of hams have retired to this area. Mostly from California
and up north. Local county club out here just started with several
special interest groups. One is for RPis, Arduinos and the like. Another
is all things digital.

73, tom w7sua
chino valley AZ ( 100 miles north of Phoenix in the high desert)