Caroline County 4-H wants to learn about Ham Radio !

Terry McCarty 3t3 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 00:49:27 CST 2015

Hello -

Good news.  The 4-H clubs down in Caroline County (I guess that is near
the town of Bowling Green) have formed a "Technology 4-H Club" and some
of what they want to get involved in learning about is Ham Radio.

(See emails listed below.)

Do any of our club members have any ham friends down in that neck of the
woods ?

I would like to contact some hams or ham-clubs down there in Caroline
County to see if they can help "elmer" and assist a local 4-H Technology
Club ?

Please email me directly at 3t3 at comcast.net if you have any ideas or
points of contact that can help with this 4-H club that is asking for help.

73
de
--
     Terry McCarty