Fwd: Tuesday Night Tech Net

Tom Azlin W7SUA tom at nilza.org
Tue Feb 10 17:10:02 CST 2015

Hi.

I will try to make the tech net tonight ( conflict is the VWS 80m
Digital Net). Not a conflict so much as dividing my attention between HF
and the Tech Net.

If the club had the experimental license again I would like to
participate from Arizona. So please include W7SUA ( geo coords on QRZ).

Just learned about a new mode/program for LF use:

http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/SOFT/WSQ.htm

Will be interesting to follow the discussion.

73, tom w7sua
chino Valley AZ