FW: Samsung's warning: Our Smart TVs record your living room chatter - CNET

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 14:47:41 CST 2015

On 2/11/2015 11:25 AM, kf4hcw wrote:
> On 2015-02-11 09:10, William Fenn wrote:
>> I wonder if “Big Brother” invested in the development of this technology.
> It's the law of unintended consequences playing out.

  Ain't that the truth!

  The browser I use (Firefox) keeps urging me to support 'net
neutrality'. I'm feeling squeezed between two opposing forces, both of
whom have separate agendas, whatever they may really be. I don't trust
either group since both (private industry and big government) want to
control the internet. It seems neither are likely to act in the public's
best interest - hence, my quandary. Which Devil to champion? Since I
don't have tooth or claw in this fight perhaps I should just watch and
see which one becomes top dog? I suspect Sheeple will finish last.
Thoughts?   Anyone?