Samsung's warning: Our Smart TVs record your living room chatter - CNET

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 12:45:33 CST 2015

On 2/12/2015 12:37 PM, Rob Seastrom wrote:
> the statement from the FCC does not
> address any actual problems nor does it represent a particular bit of
> progress.

  So, if that is the situation do you advocate voting against the FCC
proposal - or does the outcome really matter? If the outcome doesn't
matter then why is so much money being spent on advocating for and
against? It seems to me someone's Ox must be getting gored.

  Are those who are opposed wanting the Government to keep their paws
off the net so business can operate more efficiently and with less
regulatory interference? In general I'm against increasingly incompetent
Government meddling in our daily lives. Talk about unintended
consequences, far too often Government wet dreams morph into nightmares
for the rest if us.

Richard