Andre's tribute website

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Mon Feb 16 16:13:51 CST 2015

Karl W4KRL <W4KRL at arrl.net> writes:

> Andre's family have opened a tribute website:
>
> [[http://andrekesteloot.org/]]

Thanks to Andre's family not disabling deep-linking, I was able to
refactor http://andrekesteloot.org/memoirs/ into a podcast RSS feed.

Andre's stories of adventure are currently downloading onto my iPhone
so I can listen as I drive to and from work.

http://www.seastrom.com/andre.rss

-r

PS: If you're trying to sideload this podcast via the iOS "Podcasts"
app, there's no way to do it from within the app; you need to just
stick the above URL into your Safari browser and that will take you to
the app and offer to subscribe to the feed.  Had me puzzled until I
stopped over-thinking it.