My Old UK Radio Magazines

Mitch Buchman KB3MYC at arrl.net
Fri Feb 27 19:42:21 CST 2015

I have been building a collection of old radio and television magazines for
a number of years. I had always intended to scan, OCR, and index them, but
I never took the time to get that done.  I recently discovered
www.americanradiohistory.com
 and after some lengthy conversations with the person that runs it, I
decided to give him my collection to scan and make available to the public.

He has started to add my 1930s-1970s collection from the UK of:
Practical Wireless
Practical Television
Radio Electronics Constructor

I had a hard time deciding to let the nearly 500 issues go, but they are
actually more useful to me now that they are scanned and searchable.

So enjoy the material and spread the word. The more that they get used, the
better I'll feel about letting them go.
Mitch Buchman