ARRL teaches hams to tell time

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 8 13:25:05 CDT 2015

On 3/8/2015 1:56 PM, Phil via Tacos wrote:
> As soon as we can find a way to get rid of the Scots, and the USA comes back to the Commonwealth, you can all use UTC (or Greenwich Mean Time, as it is correctly known) all the time, thus solving the problem.

  I have a better solution. We should all return to using local Sundial
time, everywhere. We could also outlaw electricity so everyone would
have to retire for the night with the chickens. Life would be so much
simpler, though perhaps a bit duller for some I suppose. Except for me
of course, I would finally get to observe the heavens with my telescope
sans light pollution.

Richard