ARRL teaches hams to tell time...

Tom Azlin W7SUA tom at nilza.org
Sun Mar 8 20:02:59 CDT 2015

Yea, here in Arizona we want to have less evening Sun!  Makes evenings
more enjoyable. Still a couple members of the AZ legislature proposed
putting us on MDT and got blown out of the water by their own party
members. So it was a "never mind" moment that was pretty funny.

and I have read as much saying going on daylight savings time actually
cost more and does not save any thing.

73, tom w7sua