The Queen Of Code

Terry McCarty - WA5NTI 3t3 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 13:16:34 CDT 2015

Ralph -

Yes, I remember meeting Grace Hopper at a local Washington DC ACM (The
Association for Computing Machinery) meeting, years go.

She gave me one of her nanoseconds which I promptly brought home and put
it in a special drawer in my ham shack.

I still remember her telling us the story of how the term "debugging"
came into existence.

Every once in a while, I open up that special drawer and experience the
mental flash-back, returning to those wonderful days of yesteryear, when
I first me "The Queen Of Code". :-)

--
     Terry McCarty
    3t3 at comcast.net