The "Americans" TV Series

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 14 10:38:28 CDT 2015

On 3/13/2015 10:40 PM, Joe Leikhim wrote:
> she then soaks the circuit board in the sink and wraps it with a wet
> towel, puts it in her purse. Later when the office is swept by a TCSM
> tech, the detector hears barely a crackle going over her purse and he
> dismisses it.

   I haven't watched the program but that seems a prudent on the fly
improvisation that would likely work. Of course a body cavity might have
been even more effective, if a bit uncomfortable.
As a rule I carry my credit cards and passport in an RF shield. Works
everywhere for me, even with TSA spies. :-)

Richard