FW: Is this the future?

William Fenn wfenn4 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 18 18:29:06 CDT 2015

Who knows, with a little WiFi or Bluetooth file transfer the creepy little
spy could become the very efficient thief or assassin.

When you add artificial intelligence to the package you might even find out
why humans went extinct.  Yep, it took a large meteor or comet to do the
dinosaurs in and it will only take a little human efficiency to do the
humans in (did I say humans have the capacity to be more efficient than GOD
when it comes to extinction).

Bill

N4TS