Astronomers Vs. Lawnmowers

William Fenn wfenn4 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 12:11:01 CDT 2015

On 4/10/2015 12:07 PM, fgentges at mindspring.com
<mailto:fgentges at mindspring.com>  wrote:

> I don't think the lawnmower maker can win this one.

Sounds like another manufacturer contributing to the FAT problem by reducing
the amount of exercise one gets at the expense of learning more about what
lies out there where no man has gone (with exception of the Moon).

Considering things the FCC's love of the telecommunications companies over
the recent years the NRAO could easily lose the argument.

What we really need is more old fashioned push mowers.

N4TS