WRC-07 and WRC-12 Report and Order

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Wed Apr 29 16:14:07 CDT 2015

 A bit afraid to ask, but I applied for and received an experimental tkt for 472 KHz fpr 100 watts at the transmitter.  Using the QRPLabs transmitter with a 100 watt Class E Amp sitting here on the desk all winter into a dummy load.  Planning on using theHF2, TX2 from IQuad Labs when I got on the air.  Unfortunately Arrow hasn't come  thru with the promised Cyclone V board and the one I have is a bit big to box so I put the project on hold.

Now the season is about over.  I've got 3 yrs left on the tkt.  Wondering if the FCC will cancel it when if the Ham segment is approved?

Meanwhile I have a crazy idea of a 50 watt amp driven from TTL for about $10.  Maybe I'll work on that.

>From Kansas,  see some of you at Hamvention,

N0UU

So far the only station in Kansas on Blitztortung.org!