AMRAD 40th Anniversary Meeting June 11

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Wed May 6 19:25:42 CDT 2015

Join your fellow hams and experimenters to celebrate AMRAD's 40th
Anniversary with a dinner meeting on Thursday June 11 at the Tysons Pimmit
Library.

We will start earlier than usual to allow more time for dinner and a
program. *Please note the start time is 6:30pm. *

Seating is limited and we need an accurate count of reservations. Please
make your pre-paid reservations online at www.amrad.org/anniversary by *June
7*. We will post program details at the same link as they develop.

AMRAD
Invites You To Attend Its

40th Anniversary Meeting

Thursday, June 11

Buffet Dinner at 6:30PM

Tysons-Pimmit Library

7584 Leesburg Pike

Falls Church, VA 22043

Every Attendee will receive a pre-programmed Arduino Nano with backlit LCD
display and cables. AMRAD will run a series of articles using these
components as a base for learning and experimentation.

Buffet meal includes a selection of barbecue meats, side dishes, relish
tray, desserts and beverages.

*ADMISSION IS $20 PER PERSON*

Seating is limited!

Please make reservations online by credit card before *June 7* at:

www.amrad.org/anniversary

AMRAD

PO Box 6148

McLean, VA 22106-6148