Dayton Hamvention

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Tue May 12 14:34:06 CDT 2015

AMRAD will be in the Hamvention flea market FE3638, FE3639, FE3840 and
FE3841.

AMRAD and LARG members are welcome to stop by and rest for a few
minutes.  We have chairs and friendly hams.

We plan to have some room in our van so you can drop off some of your
purchases.  You can pick them up at the end of the day or we hope to be
able to bring them back to the northern Virginia area after Hamvention.

You can also drop things by that you are selling, within reason.

73
Frank K0BRA