Fwd: Tuesday Tech Net

Dave dave at wb6dhw.com
Mon Jun 8 23:23:19 CDT 2015

    A simple SDR(crystal osc  and a 74hc74 plus FST bus switch + 2
opamps) like a softrock and one of the free SDR programs should do it.
If the signal is not very weak, you might get by with connecting an
antenna to one of the inputs of your sound card.  They have a recording
option plus DSP processing.

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>