FW: Aerial video

William Fenn wfenn4 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 28 20:46:19 CDT 2015

Alex,

Good video.  You need to write an article for the AMRAD newsletter describing what you did, the problems experienced and ideas on how to improve the video.

How much did the Syma X5C cost?  It appears to be a fun device that could be used for many things.  It would be interesting to see if it could lift the center of a dipole (along with xmission line) and if a contact could be made.

Bill

N4TS