FW: Three reasons to hold off on Windows 10

William Fenn wfenn4 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 31 08:26:12 CDT 2015

Alberto,

I also decided to check out Windoz 10 and had the same experience as you
had.  It took about 3 hours to get the whole process done with several
reboots that made me wonder if the computer had given up on the whole
affair.  All programs on the computer work and things do appear to be
running faster than before.

The computer that I installed Win 10 on is a Dell D630 that was running Win
7.  This machine was designed for Win XP and is dual core.  Processor is
running at 1.9 GHZ and it has 4 GB of memory.

I am writing this on a machine running Win 8.1 that will be upgraded to Win
10 later today.

Bill

N4TS

From: Tacos [mailto:tacos-bounces+wfenn4=verizon.net at amrad.org] On Behalf Of