Own Land on MARS

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 1 08:11:08 CDT 2015

On 8/1/2015 8:39 AM, William Fenn wrote:

> This outfit has an add on Spaceweather.com.
>
> Are you looking for a real estate bargain;
>
> http://marsregistry.com/

  Yep, but it's strictly for laughs. In the fifties/sixties, hucksters
were registering plots on the moon in anticipation of future
colonization - and they're still at it! Like certificates from 'The
International Star Registry', they're simply wall hangings. Such
offerings have no legitimate standing or official recognition anywhere
on Earth. However, when major corporations like McDonald's and Disney
start staking claim to extraterrestrial real estate please let me know. ;-)

http://lunarembassy.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraterrestrial_real_estate