[Fwd: I will have the BBHN-MAIPN backbone available at the Berryville HamFest.]

Terry McCarty 3t3 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 1 16:32:38 CDT 2015

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I will have the MAIPN backbone available at the Berryville
HamFest.
Date: 	Sat, 1 Aug 2015 06:44:26 -0400
From: 	Keith <mesh at kb3tcb.com>
To: 	Clarence Meese <cmeese at comcast.net>

I will have the MAIPN backbone available at the Berryville HamFest.
There will be several MESH nodes at the off ramp as well.
Access to the backbone management software, camera system and services
are available on the web.

While our longest link of 55 miles is between Red Lion Pennsylvania and
Frederick Maryland, on two mountain tops with towers on both ends, the
Berryville  link is special.

What makes the Berryville link special is that it covers a distance of
30 mile between temporary, ad-hoc and completely portable masts.

This demonstration is an example of what can be accomplished with
minimal Line-of-site while still providing high data rates.

A screen capture of the backbone management software is attached.

We have VoIP phones and cameras at several large backbone locations, but
have set up two temporary cameras for the Berryville link.
You can view these in your web browser at:

http://173.166.180.188:7080/live-view
id: video at maipn.com
pw: guest

Keith