Raw time series data from WWVB collection

kf4hcw kf4hcw at lifeatwarp9.com
Mon Aug 24 13:37:05 CDT 2015

On 2015-08-24 13:35, Gerald Wolczanski wrote:
> I agree with Alberto but, with such a weak signal on the East coast, you
> might need an antenna with some gain & selectivity, like a tuned loop.
> Plenty of info to be found on this website - a personal favorite

I don't know if it means anything useful but I got the samples I posted
through my vertical loop after tuning it up on 20M. That's very far from
60KHz, but it also seems to be one of the "happiest" tunings for the
antenna.

WWVB was s7-s9 and I observed the signal was consistently 10db+ above
the noise.

_M

--
kf4hcw