FW: Three reasons to hold off on Windows 10

Richard Demaret ric.demaret at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:54:42 CDT 2015

Greetings All,

I am a member of a writers group.  Another member loaded Windows 10 onto
his computer, and found his computer's ability to print had changed
significantly.  He could print email but not documents.  When he tried to
print a document, he got an error message that said there was not enough
memory.  His computer had way more memory than the error message said was
required.  So he removed Windows 10 from his computer.  He said there was
something, as I understand it, that Windows 10 comes with which allows you
to remove it.

Note: I am just repeating what I have been told.  I do not know how
accurate it is.

Best Wishes to All
Richard