FW: Three reasons to hold off on Windows 10

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Mon Aug 31 16:06:17 CDT 2015

Just to report my very personal experience. Given that I am far from being even a bit paranoid,
when Windows 8.1 on my Toshiba laptop told me that an upgrade to Windows 10 was ready
to be installed, I said "Yes, go ahead !".

I am quite satisfied from Windows 10. Everything that worked before continues to work, no
problems whatsoever. Even my Ham programs, some written in the windows 98 era, some
during the Windows XP dominance, all work without a single glitch.

All in all, I would not go back. I have even deleted the previous Windows backup directory that
Windows 10 created on my hard disk, just in case I changed my mind.

73  Alberto  I2PHD