No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 1 16:57:28 CDT 2015

   Oh, yeah?  Hmmm...., methinks ZDNet protests too much. After all,
spying on the populace is an enshrined right, practiced by every
government on the planet. How else are the national and regional
governors to maintain control? Sound familiar?

  And, lest we forget, we still have mandated fluorides in our
commercial drinking water, soft drinks, children's milk and/ice cream/!
How long are we going to allow this wholesale contamination of our
precious bodily fluids to continue? http://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/faqs/

Anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBfxl_T6ldg