No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 1 22:10:50 CDT 2015

On 9/1/2015 9:53 PM, Nan and Sandy Sanders wrote:

> I think this is the best part of the movie.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snTaSJk0n_Y
>      Sandy
>     WB5MMB

  Yes, the bomb run scene is memorable, one of my many favorites in this
film. I once flew in a B-17, seated in the bombardier's perch. The
panoramic view from the nose bubble was thrilling, as was the ground
passing by underneath, framed through the crosshairs of the Norden
bombsight eyepiece. If you ever have the opportunity, do take a ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXlU6TjUL-Y

Richard