FW: Three reasons to hold off on Windows 10

Richard Demaret ric.demaret at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 10:42:38 CDT 2015

I agree.  Why burn your bridges?  To me, it seems like a bad idea.

I have heard (but don't know it it is true.) that there is less privacy
with W10 than the previous versions.  If this is true, one may want to go
back.

Richard

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Richard O'Neill <richardoneill at earthlink.net