FW: Three reasons to hold off on Windows 10

Richard Demaret ric.demaret at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:48:38 CDT 2015

All,

M, thanks for mentioning Linux and wine.

Would you (or someone) tell me more about Linux + Wine?

Several years ago, I attempted to install a supposedly simple version of
Linux on an old Vista machine.  I was only partially successful.   The
program constantly asked me for passwords.  This constant demand stopped my
progress.  So I set the computer aside. It is still setting.  Perhaps it is
a good candidate to start on again.

Is there a simple user-friendly version of Linux?  I have some old W98 and
XP machines that I would like to bring back to life.

Best Wishes
Richard KI4KXJ