Three reasons to hold off on Windows 10

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 4 11:48:41 CDT 2015

Phil,

I have been having good results with Mint Linux here.  I am using the
Long Term Support Version 17.2 and get updates every day or two to
something.  I use Firefox as a web browser and Mozilla Thunderbird as
the email program, both downloaded from the Mint Linux site. I am moving
over to this as a replacement for Windows.

Rob has given you some good info.  I was going to pass you similar info
when Rob provided his email.

Frank K0BRA