reasons to hold off on Windows.

Terry N4TLF n4tlf at wb4jfi.com
Sun Sep 6 16:38:18 CDT 2015

Gee, and I thought that *I* (Terry, WB4JFI) wrote the Charleston SDR support
for Quisk......  I must have been dreaming all those days trying to get it
working, based on Jim's SDR-IQ code!  That's also in the Quisk credits, so
you better update Jim, N2ADR, the author of Quisk.

IIRC, you (Maitland) provided an updated interface between the Python code
and the C source code.

I am welcome.

Ubuntu is still the most popular distro, maybe you guys could focus on
fixing GNU Radio and various other things on it as well as Debian.  I
certainly would welcome your work there!

What openHPSDR hardware are you working on?  I have the original multiboard
set, with an Ozy(USB), Mercury, Penelope, etc.  I also have an unbuilt
Hermes, and am looking at the Hermes-Lite.

For uses more complex than just email and web browsing, such as development
work, there is NO SUCH THING as non-free software/OS.  You either pay up
front, or you pay with equity sweat and time.  Once again, pick your poison.

73, Terry, N4TLF