Cooper Phone Lines Vs Fiber Optic & My Experience With Verizon

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 28 15:16:51 CDT 2015

On 9/28/2015 2:17 PM, Richard Demaret wrote:
> I also wonder, if it is more secure.

  Dear Richard,

  Welcome to the brave new real world of tomorrow, today! As for phone
and internet security,/... /Well, get use to being watched, tracked and
spied upon by governments, corporations, even snoopy or just the idle
curious. Whatever humans can do, there's always some who will. However,
steps can be taken to mitigate risk and preserve some degree of privacy.

  As a general rule I avoid transmitting anything on the internet that
would unduly concern me if made public. Maintaining privacy requires
forethought, effort and expense, expenditures that most don't bother to
invest in. As a society we do so enjoy convenience but it carries risk
and, like most things in life, often comes with a cost.

  BTW, have you seen the 1967 film, 'The President's Analyst'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbbpjd52atw

Anon