SAQ received with ARM Radio

Terry N4TLF n4tlf at wb4jfi.com
Sat Oct 24 14:18:57 CDT 2015

Congratulations Alberto!
Your ARM Radio is an exciting project.  I'm glad you were able to hear SAQ
with it.  I'm trying to figure out what type of box to put mine in, and what
type of LF preamp I should include.  I may not always use it with an active
antenna.

I also would like to see what the next version of the STM32F4 discovery
boards will be able to do!
73, Terry, N4TLF