Red Pitaya SDR update

Terry N4TLF n4tlf at wb4jfi.com
Wed Nov 11 14:50:58 CST 2015

I am definitely interested Martin.  After I straighten out a few things, I can do both the LF and RP.  Right now, I have so many different versions of PowerSDR and Quisk on so many computers, it’s hard to keep track!

I am glad that you are taking charge of this!  The Red Pitaya is definitely a wonderful SDR platform.  I wish the HPSDR guys would get more interested in it, as I think the RP platform would be better than the present Hermes Lite.  Of course, the RP costs a little more, but look at what the hardware can do!
73, Terry, N4TLF