QST Yagi article - help please!

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 05:13:43 CST 2015

Dear Tacoistas

Please could some kind person e-mail me a scan of the following article?:

Dual Band Handy Yagi
QST May 2008, pp. 42-43

It is available from the ARRL page at http://www.arrl.org/your-first-antenna at the bottom of the "Some antenna projects" list (or click on title above?). I can't download it, and apparently am too undesirable even to register as a 'Guest', possibly because of the amount of personal information I was unwilling to provide. Why does the ARRL need to know my birthday?

Anyhoo, thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Regards,

Phil M1GWZ