I need a few good old laptop PCs that have Parallel Ports

Terry McCarty - WA5NTI 3t3 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 07:12:21 CST 2015

Mike -

Thanks for the note.

The honest answer to your question as to why I was going with an antique
parallel port solution is - "ignorance".  I did not know that these
USB-to-JTAG interfaces existed.

In fact, several people have responded to my email with specific
suggestions as to a USB solution. They have suggested the following:

http://www.diygadget.com/tiao-usb-multi-protocol-adapter-lite-jtag-spi-i2c-serial.html

I have ordered one of these USB "gizmos" and will see how it works.  I
hope to have it in hand by the end of this week so I can start the
learning process.

73
de

--