windoze 10

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Dec 27 17:07:45 CST 2015

Since upgrading to Windows 10, I have had two hard crashes resulting in a blue screen that could not recover.  I've had to reload from an image backup in both instances.  My WiFi frequently disconnects and requires a reboot to restore service.  Windows "phones home" frequently without permission, performs auto updates without permission and without a way to disable the auto update - you can only defer them.  You cannot selectively choose which updates will be installed.
Personally, this is turning out to be the very worst version release Microsoft has ever had.
Joe, N6DGY

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A-------- Original message --------From: Alex Fraser <beatnic at comcast.net> Date: 12/27/2015  3:21 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Tacos <tacos at amrad.org> Subject: windoze 10

    I'm thinking of taking the leap.  I
      understand an update occurred to Windows 10.  Well has anyone been
      injured, slapped about or pleased?

      I've ordered the latest version of the video editing softawre I
      use.  It says it is Win 10 compatable.  It was a 4 version
    jump from Priemer Elements 10 to  version 14.

    Some of the in between version dealt with win 8.  That software was
    my majorr concern on the machine I've decided to update.  I hope the
    future is bright!

    --

       No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message