The Last Few Days of 2015

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 31 19:59:42 CST 2015

As we wrap up 2015.....

Thanks to all who came to the AMRAD party at our house.  Many brought
food and we all had a great time with everyone.  If you missed it think
about coming next year.

The next day we went up to the AMRAD repeater at the top of the Gannett
building and brought down the repeater.  It was a wonderful site and we
hated to have to bring it down.  Several AMRAD members came over and
made short work of bringing it all down 5 flights of stairs plus 11
floors of elevators to ground level.  Thence into my van.  We are
looking for a new spot where we can put it back up.  If anyone has a
spot let us know.

Now, January 31 and I was able to move it from the van into the lab for
short term storage.

The new year is headed our way and we are looking forward to new and
exciting things, especially to developing LF things to help amateurs get
on the air when we get the LF allocation.

For now, 73 and the best of luck.

Frank K0BRA