Group Build of a Junior version of the AMRAD Active LF Antenna

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 18:24:01 CST 2016

On 7 Jan 2016, at 00:11, Rob Seastrom wrote:

> Can you swim?

Yes, but I need advanced warning to get greased up (that way you slip down the shark quicker). Otherwise, I think I just swim down the Gulf Stream* and turn right.

Phil M1GWZ

* Don't anybody tell me it's now called the "Atlantic Conveyor". Like Brontosauruses, Peking and Bombay it was the called the Gulf Stream when I was at school, and that's good enough for me.