Ham Connect

Mike ODELL mo at ccr.org
Wed Mar 9 08:15:17 CST 2016

Until you have fallen in love with a *rig* by fondling knobs, you ain't a ham.

That's the trouble with SDR. They can be excellent transcievers with
mind-melting specs, but they ain't *rigs*. It's a long distance relationship
based on sending memos. the texts might be randy as hell, but it's still a MEMO!

This is why The Usual Suspects still have a big, beautiful KNOB on the front
and they sweat the details of the *feel* of that knob like all get-out.

And don't forget lights, especially if they blink!

        -mo

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the jammy fingers.